cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VII Hero + i7 4790K + ROG Mars760x2

BlameHoffmann
Level 7
Hey guys,

I was poking around in my BIOS the other day since updating it and went through all the features. I came across a feature called "CPU Graphics Multi-Monitor" and I am curious if this is a beneficial feature for getting maximum performance from my MARS GPUs.

Currently I am running a two screen setup with both screens hooked into my ROG MARS760x2 card, which requires me to disable Multi-GPU mode in NVIDIA control panel, and I am curious if turning on this "CPU Graphics Multi-Monitor" mode would allow me to run my second monitor off of CPU Graphics and turn Multi-GPU mode back on in the NVIDIA control panel.
There is a very clear and obvious advantage to running Multi-GPU mode and my 3DMark benchmarks more than double when I go to Multi-GPU and disable my second screen.
I only really use my secondary screen for reddit and other non-GPU intensive applications, so it's kind of wasted.

Would turning this feature on allow me to setup my secondary screen on CPU Graphics and enable Multi-GPU mode on my primary screen?
0 REPLIES 0