cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UEFI problem

darkage
Level 11
hello
i have a CHV and all was great, updated the bios several times (using 9913) and all went great untill some days ago
now when i enter the bios i can't use the mouse or the keyboard as the mouse goes up to the left corner and the keyboard scrolls to the bottom of the screen??
does anyone knows of something i can try to solve this?
when i enter windows everything is ok and works just fine
my system
Asus CHV (bios 9913, but had this problem with bios 0813 also)
Phenom X2 555
Gskill 2X2GB GBRH CL9
Corsair Nova 64Gb SSD
Evga GTX480
Silverstone 750W Gold
thanks for any help
5 REPLIES 5

darkage
Level 11
sorry
just found the problem, it's a thustmaster dual triger that i had connected to the back usb ports
is there any kind of workaround for this so i can leave this joystick connected ?
thanks for any help

Thrustmaster seems to be causing a lot of probs with this board ,i have Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs and if they are plugged in then my keyboard does not get reconigized, i also have a thrustmaster warthog hot as (joystick) and that just makes the bios unusable as it keeps scrolling up and down ....
ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
CPU: Intel 9900K @4.7 ghz
2 x Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4-3200
C16 BK DC - 16GB
1 x Aurous 2080Super 8GB
1x 500GB Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe
1x 500GB AData 8200pro M.2NVMe
2 X 500 GB SSD
1000w PSU from corsair
Tower Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic
1 x dell 34" curved + 1 x 24"
CPU and Motherboard.
NZXT Kraken X73 RG

darkage
Level 11
well
tried with the dual triger in the usb3 ports and it seems to work 🙂

R404a
Level 7
Hello,
I have the same problem with a Logitech Rumblepad 2 wireless, like on usb3, I tested with a gamepad noname (included with my DSL box) always the same, someone found the solution?
For me it totally blocks the boot to the first page (listing materials) 2 keyboard and 3 mouse (which is a gamepad) against each other by the 2 nd mouse and keyboard,
I don't know.
I have a Logitech G15 refresh, razer mamba, multifunction printer plugged in but not turned on, and an external hard drive plugged in but not turned on, all on usb2.
thank you in advance

Google traductor french > english :s

Hello,
is there someone with a gamepad latest problem that has not and which one?