cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature showed in the Subzero Sense 1-2 without K-probe

sandro_c
Level 12
Hi guys,

waiting for the arrival of the room temperatures about 34-38 ° C in mid-May, I'm getting ready to optimize overclocking, PC case and fans, in order to "survive" in this situation with a decent overclock with my poor air cooler!
By controlling the temp. with iSuiteII sensor or with HW monitor 1.22.0 "separately or together" ... (I have no interference problems on the readings that many people complain ISuiteII where I installed only TurboEvo and sensor), and at this moment both programs tell me that SYSIN temp or Motherboard temp are at 30C, the CPU is idle at 25C ° and my room temp (measured myself ) is at 27C °.
I demand if you know what are the temp. Subzero Subzero Sense2 and SENSE1 to indicate, respectively temp. of 28.4 and 27.7 ... also if there is no K probe connected.
It would seem a temp similar to my room temp, because in the past when my room temp was 20 ° C the Subzero showed about 20-21 ° C .... or is it only a case?
thanks
sandro c.
4 REPLIES 4

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Ciao Sandro c!

I looked in the BIOS at my temps for SubZero and they were 28 and 29....my room temp was 22.... my "motherboard" temp was similar at 30 degrees and CPU temp lower at 27 so I'm not sure what temp they are giving/reading and from where on the board...

sandro_c
Level 12
Hello Arne,

from what you tell me ... I think it is better to completely ignore those indications that make no sense until you connect a K probe.
Thanks for everything
sandro c.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yes, I'm not sure they are reading anything meaningful until you connect the K-Type thermocouple.... and then you can measure the temperature of your cup of tea or your LN2 pot etc. 😄

HiVizMan
Level 40
Mean nothing until the probe is connected.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.