cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix X570-I Gaming - PCI 4.0 M.2 Compatbility

sohailiabbas
Level 7
Hi

I am thinking about purchasing the above motherboard (ROG Strix X570-I Gaming ) which is the mini itx version but have a question in regards to the Corsair MP600 PCI Gen 4.0 M.2 SSD

I know the corsair MP600 has a black slightly tall heatsink but will I be able to close the asus m.2rgb heatsink back on top of it

82722

82723
284 Views
3 REPLIES 3

Monster212KB
Level 7
sohailiabbas wrote:
Hi

I am thinking about purchasing the above motherboard (ROG Strix X570-I Gaming ) which is the mini itx version but have a question in regards to the Corsair MP600 PCI Gen 4.0 M.2 SSD

I know the corsair MP600 has a black slightly tall heatsink but will I be able to close the asus m.2rgb heatsink back on top of it

82722

82723


no you will not be able to fit it. i have that board and it will not fit. i will say its a great board i have had it for about a week now.. and the heatsink on the board works great...

Monster212KB wrote:
no you will not be able to fit it. i have that board and it will not fit. i will say its a great board i have had it for about a week now.. and the heatsink on the board works great...



Why can't you remove the heatsink (which clearly won't fit) and use the one provided within the motherboard ?

RedSector73 wrote:
Why can't you remove the heatsink (which clearly won't fit) and use the one provided within the motherboard ?


they could do that but thats not what they asked they was asking if it would fit with the heatsink on it and use the motherboard cover over also..