cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG front base hero7

Mentas
Level 7
hi, i must be blind, i cant find the firmware on the rog front base support page, i only see a driver but not the firmware to flash the base. can someone please point to the exact location.

my front base has no sticker on the back. i have to flash i think

Open the FW update tool
2.Choose the “WB035v35.h00” file where you extracted the three files
3.Press Start
4.When finished, it will show “ROG Front Base update –Pass”
5.Turn off the system and remove the AC power for at least 5 seconds
15 REPLIES 15

Mentas wrote:
well, updated the hero7 bios a few days a go and the rog front base wont show the cpu freq anymore.

i have removed the driver and did a fresh install and still nothing, the firmware is up to date.

really starting to regrete having buying this

I have the same problems.. I think problem is arised after maximus vii hero bios update version 1104

I have same problem. What can we do guys? Anyone help me please. THX :confused:

Mentas
Level 7
switched to usb mode and worked, went back to ext port and nothing....this is so badly implemented and optimized ...last time i buy this crap. just going to remove it for once and for all!

Leonintelex
Level 7
Yep, same problem here. Just cannot seem to get it working at all. The CPU frequency is missing and if I press the buttons it crashes my PC!

Anybody find a solution to this?

Leonintelex wrote:
Yep, same problem here. Just cannot seem to get it working at all. The CPU frequency is missing and if I press the buttons it crashes my PC!

Anybody find a solution to this?

Hi, yea its been discussed in other threads, just search more next time 😛
Here it is: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?47735-Problem-with-asus-front-bases-and-maximus-vii-hero-fi...

Basicly you need to update FW of Front Base to V44, update the driver and update the AI Suite 3, I have posted how to do it in the other thread.
Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC) / Core i7-8700k / Asus Strix GTX1070 Ti / Corsair Vengeance LED RED DDR4 4x8GB @ 2666Mhz / SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB SSD / 4TB WD Red / CoolerMaster Master Case 5 Pro / Corsair H100i v2 / Corsair CX750M

Hi Intossh, Thanks update done on ROG_EXT, i got V44 now:p
dammm Asus poor CS, i've crush my front base FW once and no RMA service in my country since Asus didn't sell front base here
I do bought another one front base:mad: