cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA Asus Rampage IV extreme

Rampage_Freak
Level 7
Hello, i have 2 Rampage IV extreme motherboards that needs to be checked out A.S.A.P but i dont have the receipt nor do i remember where i got it from as it was a gift. I currently live in Australia and i heard that the RMA service here isn`t really good. Is there another way i can get these motherboards checked out?

One of the motherboards have a broken usb 3.0 onboard pin and also wouldn`t turn on properly. Everytime i turn it on it turns off in about 10 seconds. I have to remove the cmos battery for a few seconds then put it back in for it to load then after that it will just do the same thing over and over again.

As for the other motherboard, its working fine but after usage it doesnt turn on the next day. I read that i needed to drain the capacitors overnight then plug it back in. Is there another way to fix this?

Thank you
1 REPLY 1

HiVizMan
Level 40
All you need to do is register your ASUS products on line. Then contact any retailer in Australia and ask them to provide you with the contact details of ASUS Australia representative. Each of the boards will have their serial numbers and that is all you need.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.