cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIVE OC Key Firmware update

dchhui
Level 7
Hello guys. First time posting on this particular forum. I apologise if this has been asked before and if the answer is already somewhere here, but can someone point me to the direction of the firmware update for the OC Key for the RIVE as I can't seem to find it on the motherboards own support page. Can't seem to find it on any of the other ROG mobo's support links either. Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

Premudriy
Level 9
When you select OS on Downloads page pick "Others". You will see the firmware there.

dchhui
Level 7
Figures that Asus would put it in an not so obvious place. Feel like a bit of an idiot though. Thanks for the help. 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
You sorted now dchhui?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

dchhui
Level 7
Yup all done. Managed to find the firmware update with Premudriy's advice. Don't really understand why Asus has to make their site so difficult to navigate for simple updates, but there you go. Not something we can deal with here.

HiVizMan
Level 40
LOL I hear you mate.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.