cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESIZE BAR for Z370/Z390 chipset

fred16
Level 7
Good afternoon,

I would like to know if a BIOS update will be released for the z370 / z380 motherboards with RESIZE BAR option?

Thanks
greetings
644 REPLIES 644

Adrian1983 wrote:
You must have something setup wrong then it's working perfectly fine here on my 9700k and Maximus XI Hero with Cyberpunk, Star Citizen, Days gone and Resident Evil village.

Out of those games only Cyberpunk is using rebar. Or have you forced it for the others? Have you compared performance with Cyberpunk?

Adrian1983 wrote:
You must have something setup wrong then it's working perfectly fine here on my 9700k and Maximus XI Hero with Cyberpunk, Star Citizen, Days gone and Resident Evil village.

Good for you. My PC works perfectly fine without ReBAR.

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I have been reading about Resizable BAR, I have a ROG STRIX Z390-H Gaming motherboard.. I can see the Firmware update that enables Resizable BAR, but also there is a newer Firmware Version 3004, has anyone installed that one? Does that version also enables Resizable BAR? Or should I install the Beta Firmware that enables it?

I can see different results here and I would like to give it a try..

I have a i9-9900KF and a RTX 3080 TI

xandernavas84 wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I have been reading about Resizable BAR, I have a ROG STRIX Z390-H Gaming motherboard.. I can see the Firmware update that enables Resizable BAR, but also there is a newer Firmware Version 3004, has anyone installed that one? Does that version also enables Resizable BAR? Or should I install the Beta Firmware that enables it?

I can see different results here and I would like to give it a try..

I have a i9-9900KF and a RTX 3080 TI

I have the Z390-H as well with Bios 3004 and Resizable BAR working fine

jologskyblues wrote:
Good for you. My PC works perfectly fine without ReBAR.

If your gonna post on a forum complaining about it not working or crashing your system when it is working perfectly fine for thousands of other users then read up how to get it working correctly or your system is not configured properly, OC probably.