cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESIZE BAR for Z370/Z390 chipset

fred16
Level 7
Good afternoon,

I would like to know if a BIOS update will be released for the z370 / z380 motherboards with RESIZE BAR option?

Thanks
greetings
346 Views
644 REPLIES 644

EndBase
Level 7
Great Driver check Vbios check Motherboard Z390 no update yet

Nice that we have to beg them after dropping a bunch of money

88kelevra88 wrote:
Nice that we have to beg them after dropping a bunch of money


I hope they give Z390 support for the Maximus XI Extreme 😄

MikeJeffries wrote:
I hope they give Z390 support for the Maximus XI Extreme 😄


i have a z390 dark sleepin in my wardrobe, and I'm tempted to take it out...

Nathan_Drake
Level 7
I found it strange that they saw fit to drop the 2801 BIOS update a couple of weeks ago for the 300 series boards after a gap of almost 2 years, yet that doesn't seems to contain resize bar.

Am I not supposed to have any feeling towards this development as a customer?

I'm waiting for a new bios with Resizable BAR support for my apex XI.

Vox_8
Level 7
Waiting for Maximus X HERO bios support 😮

Asus, wtf? Msi, gigabyte, asrock, evga have already updated their z370 / z390 boards ...

Listoman wrote:
Asus, wtf? Msi, gigabyte, asrock, evga have already updated their z370 / z390 boards ...


Yep Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 got the BIOS update exactly 1 week ago.

Doesn't look good for ASUS not supporting their loyal customers. Maybe we have to look at other brands for next upgrade if they don't deliver soon.

EXPERIMENTONGOD wrote:
Yep Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 got the BIOS update exactly 1 week ago.

Doesn't look good for ASUS not supporting their loyal customers. Maybe we have to look at other brands for next upgrade if they don't deliver soon.

A funny situation, I have an asrock z370 pro4 for $ 100 and there is already bar support there, but on the asus hero x for $ 300 it is not ...