cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESIZE BAR for Z370/Z390 chipset

fred16
Level 7
Good afternoon,

I would like to know if a BIOS update will be released for the z370 / z380 motherboards with RESIZE BAR option?

Thanks
greetings
644 REPLIES 644

Al3xG
Level 9
Asus, bring the resizble bar for B360 please!:rolleyes:

MSI has now released the resizable bar update for "over 50 of Its Intel 300-Series Motherboards Including Z390, H370, B360 & H310" it is is officially working on the z370 update currently source

Good to see competition driving technology improvements, looking forward to the Asus response (as I have an Asus z370 and Asus GPU myself).

AndersT
Level 7
c'mon Asus bring us resizable bar support for 300 series just like your competitors

I'm not sure if this is just with my country's site, but the bookmark I had for the board page of my Maximus XI Formula has been returning with an error as of today and upon trying to find the board on the site's product page; it is clear that ASUS has begun to EOL their 1151 lineup.

Affxct wrote:
I'm not sure if this is just with my country's site, but the bookmark I had for the board page of my Maximus XI Formula has been returning with an error as of today and upon trying to find the board on the site's product page; it is clear that ASUS has begun to EOL their 1151 lineup.

They keep moving the damn web page. Very annoying: Here is the new page. I take it they have a ROG site where they put all ROG motherboards.
ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA | ROG Maximus | Gaming Motherboards|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global (...

Jesseinsf wrote:
They keep moving the damn web page. Very annoying: Here is the new page. I take it they have a ROG site where they put all ROG motherboards.
ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA | ROG Maximus | Gaming Motherboards|ROG - Republic of GamersïÃ...

Very much appreciated :).

Gunny2k6
Level 7
I own a ROG MAXIMUS XI GENE and a TUF Z390M-PRO GAMING (WI-FI) ..so would support and love a bios to enable resizable address bar option! please ASUS i m a loyal customer

mr_allroy
Level 9
I think I read somewhere that MSI is enabling Resize BAR for it's Z370 lineup. I would hope ASUS shows as much love for it's loyal customers.

EndBase
Level 7
I have a maximus hero xi motherboard hope they will suport this one too

EVGA just released support for their z370 boards.

I think that's basically every major enthusiast MB maker now except for ASUS.