On the overview page of the Ranger, we see features that don't then appear on its specifications page and I find it pretty confusing. That's not the case for the Hero and the Gene though, which is what made my doubts arise.
So I would like to know if the Ranger has :
- a 8+2 power phase
- a M.2 x2 port ?? That is the most confusing.. the port appears on the image of the board ( overview page ) and then is not even listed in the specs page.
- Gamer's Guardian features : Anti-surge LANGuard, ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.0/2.0 ports
- Dual interconnect between the Integrated LAN controller and Physical Layer
- Blu-ray audio layer Content Protection
- And what is the ASMedia SATA controller : 1061 ?
Really not clear at all. Thanks if you can shed some light on that, that will help me choose my first ROG board ^_^
8+2 power phase: i'm not sure, most likely M.2 x2: Yes Gamer's Guardian: Seems yes, I don't know what KBMS is though Dual Interconnect: No clue what this is Blu-ray audio protection: most likely ASMedia SATA: There is none, not even e-SATA