cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage IV Extreme Q-Code 32 After hard powering off and back on

jblanc03
Level 7
dR4E motherboard. I always keep the CPU overclocked and stable. One day i needed to hard power off the computer by holding the power button in for 8 seconds. I regret doing that because usually i get a message when i go to power it back on that the "Overclock Failed. Press F1 to enter bios"

But this time i get that LED code 32 constantly and nothing i do seems to fix it. I have tried the following:

Cleared the CMOS by pressing the button(tried with no power to the MB and with power)

Flashed the BIOS using the ROG connect button with a USB Stick. I tried the latest bios which my MB was already on the same bios. This did not solve it.

Tried to remove all but 1 memory stick to see if this would make a difference, it did not.

Tried to remove all but 2 memory sticks, one in each channel. This did not fix it.

Tried to remove my CPU and re Install it.

Ive run out of ideas.

Please HELP!
Case: TH10 Caselabs Black Aluminum with Extended Pedestal,Motherboard: Rampage IV Extreme, CPU: i73960x, RAM: 24GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133mhz, GPU: GTX 680 Classified Hydro Copper's x3 Tri-SLI, Soundcard: Sound Blaster Titanium HD, PSU: One EVGA 1500w and One Thermaltake 800w, 2x Samsung Pro SSD RAID 0 4x Intel 520 SSD Striped 1x Hitachi 1TB HD 3 separate Custom Water Cooling Loops, 40 Gentle Typhoon 120mm Fans and 4 radiators and 3 reservoirs, 5 MCP655 pumps total
1 REPLY 1

jblanc03
Level 7
Oh also forgot to mention i tried switching to secondary Bios. Nothing
Case: TH10 Caselabs Black Aluminum with Extended Pedestal,Motherboard: Rampage IV Extreme, CPU: i73960x, RAM: 24GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133mhz, GPU: GTX 680 Classified Hydro Copper's x3 Tri-SLI, Soundcard: Sound Blaster Titanium HD, PSU: One EVGA 1500w and One Thermaltake 800w, 2x Samsung Pro SSD RAID 0 4x Intel 520 SSD Striped 1x Hitachi 1TB HD 3 separate Custom Water Cooling Loops, 40 Gentle Typhoon 120mm Fans and 4 radiators and 3 reservoirs, 5 MCP655 pumps total