Level 7
AT BOOT I'VE THIS BIOS ERROR A2
I'VE REINSTALLING ALL COMPONENTS BUT THE ERROR IS THE SAME
THE VIDEO DOES'T START SO THE PC
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ????:mad:
6 REPLIES 6

HiVizMan
Level 40
You do not have an error. You are in the BIOS.

What you do not have is video output.

So either your screen is not working with your system, or some other error.

Please list all your hardware and could you not use CAPS as that is considered shouting. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

bezzeus
Level 7
you are right i've installed a nvindia card and i've updated the bios and the error is ended howerever now i've problem with win 8.1 with blue screen (mmemory management error) undet ubuntu all works

bezzeus wrote:
now i've problem with win 8.1 with blue screen (mmemory management error) undet ubuntu all works

The system is not stable. As HiViz asked above please list complete and accurate system components.

I had a similar problem, and it turned out that my HDMI->DVI cable was faulty (just for others who find this thread with the same problem, and the Q-Code thing displaying A2, which I assume actually means everything Is okay, although the manual mentions something about IDE stuff?)?. I'm also not able to connect my ASUS 7950 DC2T 3GD5 V2, which worked find on my previous motherboard (ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe). I'm also running Win 8.1, and I know all drivers for that are still a bit buggy, but this doesn;t even show anything during POST.
Alex

bezzeus
Level 7
asus impact z87
i5 4670k
nvidia 550 ti
corsair vengage 8 gb pc3 12800 (1600) c10
be quiet pure power psu L7 630

cerberus
Level 7
I had the same problem or error A2, what I did was disconnect the cable sata in the mother and try another sata connector.
before A2 code problem gave me the fan problem, it only relocate the connection to the mother and was resolved Blast too.
and install W7 ultimate 64 bits, todabia I need to do some more tests to take for granted and completed the full installation.
when i have the A2 error I was not entirely video
star with 4 gigs of ram, once she gave video I put 8 in ram
I love this motherboard
Greetings from Nicaragua