Did you mean: 

problem MAXIMUS V GENE

valrer
Level 7
i have a problem with my V GENE .
after i change my gpu from 280x 3 gb to 580 8gb they wont boot
trying to boot starts and then reboots.
i change bios chip nothing happens.
trying to change bios from older nothing.
now i connect the rc tweklt and they try to boot run the test stuck at 009A cmos test and reboots all the time .
i clear cmos,remove battery and all everything to find at internet and doit the same thing all time.
i remove gpu and nothing happens.
the gpu led stay open when trying to boot .
please help me.

i7 2600 k
g skill 8 gb 1866
power supply : corsair 1000w
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
What happens when you connect the 280x?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

same 009A and nothing else maybe i must go to a shop and fix it?

xeromist
A shop may have some other hardware to test with so they may be able to identify the problem.

If you want to test further yourself you might want to disconnect all drives & devices you don't need, remove all but one stick of memory, try a different memory slot, etc. It may not be related directly to your GPU so anything you can eliminate will help you narrow it down.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
A shop may have some other hardware to test with so they may be able to identify the problem.

If you want to test further yourself you might want to disconnect all drives & devices you don't need, remove all but one stick of memory, try a different memory slot, etc. It may not be related directly to your GPU so anything you can eliminate will help you narrow it down.

thnx for answer