cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parity Error

edgar_aracena
Level 7
Greetings.
about a year and couple of months I started a project to put together a one pc, buying pieces one by one until this year ends, after a few months using the pc, i get a blue screen saying that the system has hallted and etc. when the reboot tells me parity error, I'm actually a little desperate I have not been able to use the pc all, I tested the memory and Graffic Card on other machines and I have run programs to see if there is any error but not I say nothing, I updated the bios, I've tried moving the peripherals (hard disk, fan, etc.) and the problem persists, and really that is not what is bad.
appreciate any help you can offer me or help me to determine which of the peripherals is that this bad.

Spec:
MotherBoard:
Crosshair v formula
Rev. 1
Bios Rev 1703

Graffic Card
Sapphire Radeon HD6950
100312-3L

Prossesor:
Amd FX-8150 8-core
FD8150FRGUBOX

Memory:
G.Skill Sniper Series
F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR
14 REPLIES 14

edgar_aracena
Level 7
I try but after that I did test the pc would not let me do more tests appeared the parity error from trying to run the flash drive as a primary, after that try like 20 times to put boot flash drive with program but all attempts were unsuccessful

MeanMachine
Level 13
There is an indication that memory settings are at fault, as you have not, (as yet) passed a single Memtest. Your initial attempt did not complete without error as your photo indicates.
Clear your CMOS, using the button on the IO panel to reset your Bios to default values, you earlier indicated you have overclock, so you must have made changes to Bios settings.
Once you can post successfully you can enter the Bios to Tweak your settings, but first we have to get your Bios to recognize your memory.
If your Dimms are not recognized and you have successfully run memtest then there is a problem elsewhere.

It is no guarantee that your memory is what is causing the parity error however,If you have followed what advice you have been given and your memory is not the error, then we have to look at something else.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

edgar_aracena
Level 7
look it this is what came out when i try to run the program from usb flash drive
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152469273300406&l=7310970860465888437

MeanMachine
Level 13
Unfortunately, I cannot determine a great deal from such a poor quality video. Can you go onto your Bios by pressing ENTER to configure boot settings and priority?.
Is the operating system installed on Samsung or Maxtor drive?.
If you can't get into your Bios to correctly configure your boot device, you may have to consult with a technician to do it for you.
They will also be able to determine more easily your parity error problem.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

edgar_aracena
Level 7
thanks that's what I do thank you for your time, today I bring to the workshop