cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No boot just flashing red led and start button on Mobo... Help me solve this pleas!!!

smegmer
Level 7
Hello so the other day when I was pressing my start button on the computer nothing happend...
I looked inside and it was nothing I've ever Sen before! The red startbutton on the motherboard was flashing rapidly and so did the Asus led logo...

I've pressed all the buttons on the motherboard and nothing happens, I've tried unplugg the power cord and the on and of switch on my pay but it's stays the same
Just flashing red rapidly...

It has worked flawless for a long time and The only thing I did was to unplugg the pc and moved it to another room and it began doing this!

Why is it doing this? Can I fix it?

Pleas help me!!!

All my specs are in my signature!

Kindest regards John
3 REPLIES 3

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Have you cleared CMOS?

Tried another electrical socket

Any bumps during the move?

I've done that now, but afterwards I disconnected all the cables to the psu and pressed the self test button who should go green and it was flashing red.... So i think it's my psu...
No bumps etc
So I'm gone try it with a different psu later tomorrow

Do any one knows if you can rma it directly to corsair without a recite... From f u Sweden...

Puffnstuff
Level 10
Every time I've rma'd to corsair they've required proof of purchase.
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master, AMD 3900X, EVGA 360 aio, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z Neo, Samsung 970 Pro NVME 512gb, WD Black NVME 1 TB, Crucial MX500 2tb, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP!, EVGA Nu Audio, CM HAF 932