cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No audio with Sonic Studio III

felipepschmitz
Level 7
Hello guys i'm having some problems here. I have an ASUS ROG STRIX B550 Gaming F WIFI. Recently my audio bugged so i reinstalled my audio driver, but now i have no audio with sonic studio. I have to go on the sound settings and uncheck the box "Enable audio enhancements" to get my sound back but then the sonic studio tweaks don't work if check the box again audio is muted. I managed to get it to work by installing the driver again and not rebooting after finishing, now the asus sonic studio works fine but if i reboot my pc it stops working again, if i shut off the pc and turn it on again it works fine but i can never reboot it cause it breaks again. Can someonse help?
2 REPLIES 2

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
- Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
- Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Thanks for the reply, this really solved the problem.