Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Intel MEI 8.1.30.1350

Red_Jhon
Level 10
New Intel MEI on Station Drivers:

http://www.station-drivers.com/page/intel%20chipset.htm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Within the package, there is also the GBE firmware, how can I know the version and flash it?

I flashed the firmware of the network adapter with FPT

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
129 REPLIES 129

ftimsters wrote:
This for me is absolutely hilarious I have tried and tried read open command prompt read some more download the proper ME version (8.1.30.1350) 1.5m sitting in my downloads .....and I have no idea what I'm doing could would someone please make a absolute for beginners very detailed all the way step by step by step on how to do this it would be so so very much appreciated I am in Version 8.1.10.1286 now if I half to I will give my phone numder to someone to
Hold my hand through the process called Asus and got laughter they have no idea what I was talking about I'm sure for you guys its academic but I'm lost please don't send me back to the beginning of this thread it doesn't help I'm dumb any help would be appreciated I can't even get the command prompt to show me the information I am running as administrator so on and so forth sorry for the hassle thanks....tim

OK! There is nothing hard buddy. I'll re-step by step for both ME firmware update and Gbe update for all soon here. Just the moment for capture screen short and explaination footage. Next time you'll said it easily more than put banana onto your mouth.:o
Intel Core i7 3960X 😮 C2 SR0KF 😮 @3.3GHz ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME BIOS 3602 03/15/2013 16 GB GSKILL ZL 9-9-9-24-1T @1600MHz Quad Channel HIS HD7979 1050MHz GPU 1500MHz DDR5 120GB OCZ VERTEX 3 SATA 6Gbps ASUS 24X DVD Corsair AX750 WINDOWS 8 PRO X64 6.2.9200.16384 RELEASE😮

Thanks r4e3960 go ez on me I'm trying. 😞 I know I'm trying your patience a definitive walkthrough for morons would be great thanks again

ftimsters
Level 7
s#%t...........

ftimsters
Level 7
R4e3960 is this something you can do for me on Team Viewer or some program that would give you control of my computer and make this happen just a thought haven't heard back from you yet Thanks

Hi, ftimsters,
I just posted something (may be interesting for you) here
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?31624-Intel-Management-Engine-Driver-9.0.2.1345-WHQL-availi...
Sorry, without pictures...

ftimsters
Level 7
Thank you:-) 🙂

You guys, I've noticed there are many versions in between this one and mine (8.1.0.1248). Do I need to flash to each one in sequence all the way to this 8.1.30.1350?

I tried it and it says invalid FW/HW or something similar. It's annoying if I have to go one by one all the way the current one.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who provided the useful info and links. I've got both ME and GBE updated and everything works perfectly. Thank you very much, people!!!

Red_Jhon
Level 10
Firmware Intel MEI 9.0.1.1333-1.5m, posted from Station Drivers, It's compatible wih the Rampage IV Extreme?

Answer:

Supported chipsets: Intel® Management Engine Firmware (for Intel® 7 and 6 Series Express Chipset Family / PCH platform).

Yes it's Compatible. 😉

izajasz
Level 10
Guys, why there are no changelogs for IMEI ? Does anyone know what fixes/news are in 9.x IMEI ? Is it worth an unofficial flash ? Or better wait for ASUS as for sure they will update it for 9.x ?
MOBO: MVIE BIOS 1402 stock
CPU Core i7 4770K
RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom. Platinum CMD16GX3M4A1866C9 in XMP, SPEC: http://bit.ly/Z56xfm
SSD/HDD: OS-SAMS 840Pro 256GB, APPS - SAMS 830 512GB, DATA - Seagate ST1000DM003
GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 680 FTW+ in SLI config (UEFI BIOS)
AUDIO: Onboard
CPU Cooling: Corsair H110
PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000W (SS-1000XP)
CASE: NZXT Phantom 630
DISPLAY: ASUS VG278Q (120Hz)