cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New bios released 2601

digmeahole1
Level 10
If you are on any bios that they previously deleted i suggest you update asap if they have one for your board....I am running the formula VII.

MAXIMUS VII FORMULA BIOS 2601
1. Implement 5th-Generation Intel Core Processors code
*Full support of the new CPU requires necessary driver updates.
2. Support ASUS USB 3.1 PCIE add-on card
3. Support NVMe
File Size 5.78 MBytesupdate 2015/04/03
Download from Global

The only updated driver i see is the

Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.1.7450 for Windows 7/8/8.1 32 & 64bit.(WHQL)
1. Fix the Realtek GUI language alteration problem(impedance detection)
2. Add 2 games support for Sonic Radar(Far Cry 4 and Warfare)
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.
78 REPLIES 78

Conners
Level 9
Just a nor on the 2601N bios, I finally got around testing it with LinX @ 4096 memory I has to add .045v to the cpu offset to pass. Other than that no noted problems.

Burner27
Level 7
I am still on 2304. Is it worth going to 2601? I think those two addressed the same things in their respective updates, no?

Puffnstuff
Level 10
I don't overclcck and 2601 is working fine for me.
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master, AMD 3900X, EVGA 360 aio, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z Neo, Samsung 970 Pro NVME 512gb, WD Black NVME 1 TB, Crucial MX500 2tb, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP!, EVGA Nu Audio, CM HAF 932

bmac1191
Level 7
Does anyone know a bios for a hero vii will work on a formula vii?

bmac1191 wrote:
Does anyone know a bios for a hero vii will work on a formula vii?

You have to use the right bios for your motherboard.
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master, AMD 3900X, EVGA 360 aio, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z Neo, Samsung 970 Pro NVME 512gb, WD Black NVME 1 TB, Crucial MX500 2tb, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP!, EVGA Nu Audio, CM HAF 932

Conners
Level 9
Just off the top of my bean , I am betting the 2601~N will server you well..:cool:

Conners wrote:
Just off the top of my bean , I am betting the 2601~N will server you well..:cool:

Well no after re-reading your post. The Formula does have a 2601N though. My Bad there....

Puffnstuff
Level 10
Go into www.asus.com and select your motherboard and go to the support page. Find the little bios link and select the correct one from the drop down menu.

koroziv
Level 9
Yes I have removed all shared links from my NAS; I'm doing some spring cleanup in there and move some stuff around so I removed the links.
The files on asus website are fine as far as I know, but if you encounter any problems with them I can share them again.
Edit:
new link up again for some time
http://koroziv.myDS.me:5000/fbsharing/3ICeG7wg
and another one in case my NAS has problems
http://s.go.ro/2xwb9

Edit 2: all links I post have an expiration date, from 1 week to 1 month, so if you are in need just pm me and hope I see the message shortly 🙂