cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ASUS AI Suite III!

Scorpion
Level 9
New version of AI Suite III, but the download is only 1.9MB!?! I downloaded and tried to install but received an error, obviously the package is broken, it should be much larger than that...wonder what happened, and if ASUS us aware of it...

Here is the link
http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=1&s=45&m=MAXIMUS+VI+EXTREME&os=&hashedid=EUUwd8...
12 REPLIES 12

HiVizMan
Level 40
Will so inform them.

Thanks
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Robiul_Islam
Level 7
Am I able to play game with this conflagration?

Scorpion
Level 9
Any updates on this? Would like to use the new version of software...

Thanks!

HiVizMan
Level 40
Scorpion you can download it from here.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/AISuite_3_Win7-8-8-1_RA6BE_VER10056.zip
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Evolist_ua
Level 7
Thank
Sorry for my English)

Undesirable
Level 7
The "Dual Intelligent Processors 4" component hasn't been updated.

onyxx
Level 7
I install version 1.0.0.79 from Maximus VII Hero suport site. Works ok and i have dual inteligent processors 5 now...

ewind
Level 10
I tried the new version on my Hero VI and not and hr later I started getting blue screens, random lockups ... removed the software used the cleaner and blus screens stopped. Is it OK to use the version for VII? Not that I need the Dual Intelligent Processors 5, due the face that it's only really good for 4.2, 4.4, 4.6 my 4670k will not run over 4.5GHz anyways.
Corsair 200R
Intel i5 4670k
Corsair H75
Maximus Hero
8GB G.Skill RipJaws (1600Mhz)
EVGA GTX 760 SC
Seagate 240GB SSD
WD 750GB Storage Drive
EVGA NEX 750 Gold PSU
Windows 7 64bit

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ideally you should use the BIOS to set your 24/7 overclock.

Please use the version that was released with the Hero VII motherboard support page.