cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help to solve my Maximus iv extreme z problem

MIVE
Level 7
my pc always freeze and BSOD. I dont know what should I do to solve the problem. need help from everyone. it freeze when I installing something. what setting is recommended to use on maximus iv extreme z ?
Asus Maximus IV Extreme Z / i7-2600k / GTX 580 Direct CU II / 120 SSD Vertex 2 / 1GB seagate HDD
4 REPLIES 4

Raja
Level 13
Hi MIVE,

Will need a full list of all parts, configuration of devices, BIOS version and details of which OS you are running/trying to install in order to give advice..

-Raja

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Hi MIVE,

Will need a full list of all parts, configuration of devices, BIOS version and details of which OS you are running/trying to install in order to give advice..

-Raja

I have fixed the problem now. it was due to a faulty SSD. now working fine now. thanks a lot guys.
Asus Maximus IV Extreme Z / i7-2600k / GTX 580 Direct CU II / 120 SSD Vertex 2 / 1GB seagate HDD

Raja
Level 13
Cool, good to hear 🙂

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Cool, good to hear 🙂

i have some minor problem with my registry. I wanted to install the intel Gigabit lan driver but i got an error saying that "the installed version of Intel PROset is not supported for upgrades, you must uninstall it before installing this version". I cant find in the Uninstall or Change a program there too