i Need Help ROG members
Edit :
system Image :
screengrab
the Bios show the seam Number ( 12 GB )
12 REPLIES 12

xeromist
DDR=Double Data Rate

That means 1600 data rate is twice its actual clock speed of 800Mhz. It's operating at the correct speed.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Gaver
Level 7
Yes , But Why it shows on the system 12Gb , and on the Bios the seam (12Gb)

HiVizMan
Level 40
Actually it shows 16GB in CPUz and I trust CPUz more than Microsoft to report anything to do with a system.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan
Level 40
The reason your system is showing triple channel is possibly because one of your sticks of ram is not correctly seated in the memory slot.

Please refit each stick, you need to hear the double click.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
The reason your system is showing triple channel is possibly because one of your sticks of ram is not correctly seated in the memory slot.

Please refit each stick, you need to hear the double click.

all of the stickeed Fine , and stll have the problom

Gaver wrote:
all of the stickeed Fine , and stll have the problom

You sure your CPU is installed properly and the installation process didn't cause any damage to pins in CPU socket?
I had exactly the same problem in the past, which finally turned out the pins were broken.

xeromist
Ah, sorry I misunderstood. You may want to run memtest86+ because even if the module shows up it may be unusable due to flaws.

Also, HVM suggested to *RESEAT* the memory. Just because it seemed like it was OK doesn't mean it was. Sometimes removing it and reinstalling it helps make a connection that was missed.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

izzyreb02
Level 9
What type of G.Skill Memory do you have?

Gaver
Level 7
*RESEAT* ? in Motherboard