cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MVI Extreme BIOS 1302 and POST code AO or 40

pennyboy
Level 9
Hi all,

After installing BIOS 1302 I noticed that my PC is booting into Windows 8.1 much quicker but with Code 40, is this ok/normal. If I do a restart it boots a bit slower but post code it AO like it always use to be.

Thanks in advance

Carl
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
That is quite normal and nothing to worry about. I would guess you have AIsuite installed?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Hi HiVizMan, thanks HEAPS for the fast reply and putting my mind at ease. But no I don't have the AIsuite installed, all I have done is flash my BIOS to 1302 and moved my 2nd card back to the black b2 slot which is now running fine BTW.
So just to confirm, even without AIsuite installed code 40 is fine?? in the manual the closest I could find is 0x40 'System is waking up from the S4 sleep state'.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah no worries at all. You can get 30 or 40 depending if you do or do not have AIsuite installed.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Yeah no worries at all. You can get 30 or 40 depending if you do or do not have AIsuite installed.

Ok Great, Thanks again for your help I really appreciate it!!! Piece of mind for me is bliss 🙂