Hello am new to this forum.

my specs are following;

CPU - Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard - Asus Z77 MVF
Rams - GSkills Ripjaws X 32GB
Hard Drives - Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB & WD Black 1TB
Case - CM Cosmos II
Power Supply - Cosair AX1200

after os(win 7, ubuntu, lubuntu) installation its running about 20mints then its freeze. previously bios version is 1408 and now its 1604 bt problem still on. and q code always A0.

Help me pls !!

ps: picture attach when freeze.
23 REPLIES 23

HiVizMan
Level 40
Increase the voltage to your IGP and your ram. That should sort out your on board video problem.

I take it you are using the on board video.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

sayantanguharoy
Level 7
am a n00b on this process. can you u tell/guide me on this. Thnks.

ps : am not ocing my procy. and no graphics card.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Are you using a graphic card or the built in graphics?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

sayantanguharoy
Level 7
no graphics card. use only built in hd4000.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Right that is what I thought. Often with so much ram the on board video is not good. I suggest you increase the voltage by two notches for the on board graphics. It is towards the bottom of the AI tuning page.

sayantanguharoy
Level 7
iGPU voltage auto to 0.010 done. and now checking whether problem solved or not. 🙂

sayantanguharoy
Level 7
after 30mints screen goes black(this time cursor moving) and after few mints automatic shutdown & then restart. now q code is 55.

HiVizMan
Level 40
That is ram as I thought.

Please remove your ram and try your system with one stick of ram in the furtherest slot.

HiVizMan wrote:
That is ram as I thought.

Please remove your ram and try your system with one stick of ram in the furtherest slot.

Its still hang,, dont know whether its for ubuntu 13.04 or not. am now downloading win 8 64bit, install and see what happen nxt. Thnks. 🙂 will tell you later.