cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motherboard X202E diagram

joota
Level 7
Good morning gentlemen, I have an Asus S200E, I ripped the connector where the battery goes, there are 10 pins and I'm missing 2 to which the tracks were ripped, you could not give me a diagram of the X202E motherboard, Thank you, someone who can help me

Enviado desde mi EVA-L19 mediante Tapatalk
4 REPLIES 4

Korth
Level 14
ASUS VivoBook S200E?

I doubt ASUS would give you any service manuals and schematics. They would want you to take/send the damaged ASUS product to a Certified ASUS Support Center for Certified ASUS Repair. But try contacting ASUS - maybe they will help, maybe they will do a repair for you (maybe even for free if you still have warranty).

Google "ASUS S200E takeapart" may help.

Google "ASUS S200E parts" to see what part(s) are damaged and to buy replacements.

Your ASUS warranty will be void if you disassemble the machine yourself.

You may need to take/send it to a laptop repair shop. They could order whatever part(s) are needed and do the full repair.

Good luck
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

joota
Level 7
Thanks friend, but already send messages to Asus without receiving a response to it, I take it to a technician and then instead of repairing it, it returned me worse, believe me and tried everything, that's why I was looking for that diagram, because I work in electronics and I decided Do it by myself, soldering the positive and negative points, 4 lines of each, but I'm missing 2 colors, white and yellow, which lost track and I want to find a solution to it.

Korth
Level 14
You might be able to see the correct wire colours in the takeapart video.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

joota
Level 7
If friend but the problem is in the connector that is stuck to the motherboard, what I need is to know is where I can bridge in yellow cable and white cable