cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus VII Formula RTC Issue

I-Siamak-I
Level 7
Hi guys, I have the M7F and been using it for few months and since I got it I had an issue with windows loosing time and after few weeks being minutes behind and sometimes close to an hour. I tried everything suggested on forums such as changing the CMOS battery with a brand new one, reflashing the Bios, clearing the CMOS, etc... I tried Bios 2012 up to 2601 and issue persist. any help is appriciated.
I also had the same exact Issue with my previous Sabertooth Z87 MB.
3 REPLIES 3

Nate152
Hello I-Simak-I

Try this:

Click on the clock at the bottom right of your screen, then click change date and time settings, click on the internet time tab then click change settings. Be sure the box is checked beside "synchronize with an internet time server" then click update now, it will tell you if it was successful.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello I-Simak-I

Try this:

Click on the clock at the bottom right of your screen, then click change date and time settings, click on the internet time tab then click change settings. Be sure the box is checked beside "synchronize with an internet time server" then click update now, it will tell you if it was successful.

Yea I already tried that and problem still persist. I can prolly live without the clock but it's annoying as hell and I never have this issue on my Z77 build 😞

Nate152