specs are:
Maximus VI Extreme
i7 4770
32 GB (2400) RAM
Titan 6GB VC
240 SSD
1T WD Black x 2
850 PSU Gold

If its on/off the it will boot to windows. but if its restart it will go to bios, overclocking tab. 😞

please help me set up the bios how to restart normal and going to windows.

thanks
G751JT | 24GB | 2 x 1TB HDD | Nvidia GTX 970M | Windows XP
11 REPLIES 11

Nate152
Hello kingfish, When it goes to the bios do you get an overclocking failed message?

kingfish
Level 7
I did not notice any message about overclocking failure, but every time i restart i goes to the bios and on the overclocking tab. and when i check the ssd in the boot tab, i cannot find it. 😞

thank you for helping me Nate152

Nate152
On the extreme tweaker tab find the system agent voltage and set it to 1.15v - 1.2v. On the boot tab what is it showing as boot option 1?

kingfish
Level 7
@Nate152
On the boot option 1, it says the dvd, boot option 2 is the WD which is my storage. i cannot find the SSD on any other option. If i search for options, its only shwoing the DVD drive, 1st WD 1T and 2nd WD 1T, the SSD is nowhere to find.

@Chino
The exact model of the SSD is Corsair Force GS SATA 3 240GB.

I dont know anything about BIOS things 😞 😞 😞

Nate152
If the bios is not detecting your ssd it is possible it has failed. Is there any way you can hook up your ssd to another computer to see if it is detected?

Nate152 wrote:
If the bios is not detecting your ssd it is possible it has failed. Is there any way you can hook up your ssd to another computer to see if it is detected?

if SSD has failed why is it that its working when turning ON/OFF? Only when doing a restart that the SSD i think is not detected.

Pegase2a
Level 7
Did you try ide or ahci sata mode. Can cause problem if youi install Win 7 in one of this mode and set your mb in other one....i think

Pegase2a wrote:
Did you try ide or ahci sata mode. Can cause problem if youi install Win 7 in one of this mode and set your mb in other one....i think

I try to change to today see if it helps. now the mode is in AHCI.

thanks Pegase2a