cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus V Formula

Retired
Not applicable
Released in Sweden.. today:cool::cool::cool:
296 Views
1,946 REPLIES 1,946

ParamedicSam
Level 10
Just a little heads up to people waiting for Amazon (sorry if you know this already). You can actually send them an email, or live chat like i did, that you are wait for whichever board and they can put you on a notification list. So basically, like newegg, once the site pops up and they have units to sell it will email you, hope that helps. I talked to Sophia and she did that for me. I tried to push information out of her but she couldn't tell me anything except that she could put me on a list for instant notification.
CPU: i7-3770k | Cooler: Corsair H100 | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Extreme Z77 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 | HDD: Samsung F4 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM | SSD: 2x Crucial M4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk | GPU: 2x Asus GTX 670 2GB 1020MHz | Case: NZXT Phantom (Black/Green) | PSU: Corsair 750W ATX12V | OD: Asus DRW | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit | Monitor: 3x Asus vs229h-p IPS | Accessories: Black Widow Ultimate, SWTOR Razer Mouse, Astro a40s
Help w/ Studio Donation

V3K1nZ
Level 7
I tried to get some information from someone from Newegg and I could have nothing but the famous reply: "Check our website time to time."

It's about time that this motherboard may be sold...

V3K1nZ wrote:
I tried to get some information from someone from Newegg and I could have nothing but the famous reply: "Check our website time to time."

It's about time that this motherboard may be sold...


Before I order my I got the same run around from Newegg also

DarkSacred
Level 7
So any word on a UK release? Seems all the other countries websites are buzzing with excitement and pre-orders yet I can't find a single UK etailer whos even got this board up for preorder!
I asked at ginger6 and they weren't even aware this board was being released, are we in the UK not getting this board? 😞
Digital Devil

same here in germany :((((( ...............

So apparently (and it'd be great if someone could confirm this ;)), the eSATA port is available internally as a normal SATA port on the M5E if you don't hook up the "2x USB + eSATA" accessory (which doesn't seem to exist for the M5F). Guess that means I'm getting the Extreme then... Should've ordered from Excaliber afterall lol. Oh well.

LunarMongoose wrote:
So apparently (and it'd be great if someone could confirm this ;)), the eSATA port is available internally as a normal SATA port on the M5E if you don't hook up the "2x USB + eSATA" accessory (which doesn't seem to exist for the M5F). Guess that means I'm getting the Extreme then... Should've ordered from Excaliber afterall lol. Oh well.


Hold out a little longer buddy. Marshall confirmed newegg on Monday so be ready but keep watching amazon till then.
CPU: i7-3770k | Cooler: Corsair H100 | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Extreme Z77 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 | HDD: Samsung F4 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM | SSD: 2x Crucial M4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk | GPU: 2x Asus GTX 670 2GB 1020MHz | Case: NZXT Phantom (Black/Green) | PSU: Corsair 750W ATX12V | OD: Asus DRW | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit | Monitor: 3x Asus vs229h-p IPS | Accessories: Black Widow Ultimate, SWTOR Razer Mouse, Astro a40s
Help w/ Studio Donation

DarkSacred wrote:
So any word on a UK release? Seems all the other countries websites are buzzing with excitement and pre-orders yet I can't find a single UK etailer whos even got this board up for preorder!
I asked at ginger6 and they weren't even aware this board was being released, are we in the UK not getting this board? 😞


As is the norm, the UK will be near to last to get the boards compared with the rest of europe,small market thats why.
ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z
AMD FX 8350 (1252)
INTEL CORE I7 2600K (3134A867)
ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME-Z (0002)

OCZ VERTEX 3 120 SSD
GIGABYTE 890FXA UD7 REV 2.1 (F3)
GIGABYTE 890FXA UD7 REV 2.0 (F3)
VARIOUS AMD CPU's
8 GIG G-SKILL SNIPER LOW VOLTAGE 1600
4 GIG G-SKILL RIPJAWS X 2133 C9
8 GIG CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1600 C8 (HYNIX)
CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 800D
CORSAIR HX1000W PSU
2X RADEON HD6970'S XFIRE
4X SAMSUNG F3 1T HDD's 2X RAID 0
CUSTOM WATERCOOLING

moorhen2 wrote:
As is the norm, the UK will be near to last to get the boards compared with the rest of europe,small market thats why.


So what you think about GER ? ;D

Arniebomba
Level 9
Same in the Netherlands...