05-14-2012 09:12 PM
Maximus IV Extreme-Z BIOS 3304
For proper operation, please ensure to update Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver to version 10.8.0.1003 and BIOS to version 3304 before enabling Intel Smart Response Technology.
Update procedure for users needing Intel Smart Response Technology:
(1) Enter OS, and ensure Intel Smart Response Technology has been turned off under Intel Rapid Storage Technology interface.
(2) Install version Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver to version 10.8.0.1003.
(3) Reboot the system, and update BIOS to version 3304, then reboot.
(4) Enter the BIOS setup screen, press F5 to load BIOS default, then change the Intel SATA Port to RAID mode.
(5) Boot into OS, and re-enable Intel Smart Response Technology under Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
05-16-2012 07:28 AM
05-16-2012 07:52 AM
so i updated to this from bios 1004 and my debug codes went from AA to A0?...my system is still running fine had to change a few things in the bios..but my question is, since im getting a A0 debug code and the system is running fine (no problems at all) after the bios update should i be worrying?