cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locking the motherboard bios post asus maximus extreme iv p67

davidwilkerson
Level 7
Hello I am Brazilian then forgive the mistakes, I have this signature pc, it happens that when I start my pc it hangs in the cold post bios, and it happens only once when reseto bios then the pc works normally, the system works correctly in the diagnosis of motherboard is in the b2 code the LED is on boot devices, already swapped hd source and still nothing ... help me!

Observation when he had ASUS P8P67-EA LE V-PRO ASUS P8Z68 The problem persisted TOO!
pc:
asus maximus extreme iv p67
I7 2600
8GB DDR3 SET BIOS XMP 1600
HD 500 SATA 3 WESTERN DIGITAL DRIVER ON INTEL SATA HD 3
DVD-RW ASUS HD LIGADO CONTROLADO INTEL SATA 2
PSU XFX 650
WATER COOLER H60 CORSAIR
9 REPLIES 9

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello

Is your system overclocked? Have you changed any hardware on your system?

If you are talking about a double boot on cold start up then that is normal in certain conditions. For example if your BCLK is changed.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

not even the pc hangs at the bios post where it appears the symbol of rog, ae paertar have to reset the button, going to and boot normally and not changed anything hardware, just dumb when reseto bios on the part of memory that seto xmp in, all, already swapped hd source and the problematic thinking it was the funniest reseto bios when the pc works for very long without locking the boot but spends a few weeks and catch again, but if I reset everything back to the normal ... help me ... get stuck in cod b2

davidwilkerson wrote:
not even the pc hangs at the bios post where it appears the symbol of rog,

Do you have USB devices connected to your system?

ae paertar have to reset the button,

so after a reset it works OK?

going to and boot normally and not changed anything hardware, just dumb when reseto bios on the part of memory that seto xmp in, all,

Sorry I have no idea what you are asking here, my apologies. 😞

already swapped hd source and the problematic thinking it was the funniest reseto bios when the pc works for very long without locking the boot but spends a few weeks and catch again

So your system works for a few weeks and then does not work again?

, but if I reset everything back to the normal ... help me ... get stuck in cod b2

B2 is the CODE your system gets stuck on?

Ok language is going to be a problem here.

Write your replies in short sentences.

One key concept per sentence.

Long sentences make it impossible to understand what you are trying to say.

Please post in Portuguese if it is easier for you. But in short sentences only. My Portuguese is reasonable - worked in Mozambique for a few years.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

me perdoe pois estou usando o google translator.
despositivos usb traseiros um mouse deathadder 3500
teclado logitech g11
xbox controller

mouse e teclado conectados nas duas usbs proximo a entrada ps2 da placa mae

se eu der clear cmos o computador funciona perfeitamente durante algumas semanas
passando disso o mesmo trava no post e fica debug codigo b2 bootdevices

HiVizMan
Level 40
Is your code B2 - b2 or 62? What are the numbers before you get that code?

You are doing well with English and Google translator. 🙂

kkkk.... debug cod b2 boot devices

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ah ok

Change your keyboard and your mouse
See if the problem is gone

ok obrigado!!! vou testar!!!

HiVizMan
Level 40
LOL de nada