cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just tried windows8 dev on CHV

Yuhuyu
Level 7
hi guys this post to talk about the new windows 8 dev runing on the CHV, ive just install the W8dev and all i can say is that is so great the metro interface is so cool and the start up is fast.... so people lets say me yout xperience with that.
sorry for my bad english
13 REPLIES 13

TechJackass88 wrote:
... 8-10 hour of battery life with a weeks worth of sleep will remain a dream...

...I get that on my i7 tablet...
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

TechJackass88
Level 7
😮 ??? is it one of those ASUS ones?
My ROG: MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula | CPU: AMD 1100T Black Edition (O/C 4.125 GHz) | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 4x4 GB (PC12800 842 MHz) | PSU: Rosewill 1000W 80+ Bronse
GPU: 2xEVGA GTX 560Ti 2GB VRAM | Primary HDD: Samsung 470S 128 GB SSD | Secondary HDD's: 3x WD Caviar Green 2TB Non Raid | ODD: Samsung BD-R/DVD-RW
Cooling: CPU: Corsair H5O with Push Pull Scythe Slipstream fans | Rest: GELID Ultra quiet closed loop fans. | Control: Zalman ZM-MFC2

TechJackass88 wrote:
😮 ??? is it one of those ASUS ones?

It is a Lenovo x201 with the extended battery. I miss the good old days when pretty well everyone offered extended battery packs, they are now getting hard to find.
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

xeromist
I have a triple battery for my netbook that lasts a really long time but it's super bulky 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…