cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel Z87 CPU & DRAM Led error

VaanClancy
Level 7
Hi all
I have some problem with my ASUS MAXIMUS VI EXTREME - Intel Z87 .

My components are:

ASUS MAXIMUS VI EXTREME - Intel Z87
Corsair AX860i
Intel Core i7-4770K
Kingston HyperX Beast XMP 32GB (kit 4x 8GB) 2133MHz
Kingston HyperX SSD 120GB
WD Blue WD10EZEX 3.5" 1TB
EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN Hydro Copper Signature

With this components work without problem 1month ,but today i want turn on PC and nothing happened. I checked all components,power cables etc. and all are connected correct. But then i see blinking Q LED - CPU_LED and DRAM_LED. Ram i tested on another PC and working. Then this mean CPU is dead? or something is bad with my motherboard???

I tested this alredy:

1. 1 ram only plugged in on 3nd slot or first + clear CMOS
2. remove and again plugged in CPU(checked pins if not broken)

Sorry for my bad English ,my native language is Czech
14 REPLIES 14

ok ,all removed , after 2h re enter cmos battery, connect only 1dram to 3th slot ,power to motherboard + cpu ,grafic card ,then use cmos clearing button and use direct key to bios?

and if this not changet (still cpu,dram led blinking and no signal to display? :D) nnext step try new cpu?

VaanClancy
Level 7
ok ,all removed , after 2h re enter cmos battery, connect only 1dram to 3th slot ,power to motherboard + cpu ,grafic card ,then use cmos clearing button and use direct key to bios?

and if this not changet (still cpu,dram led blinking and no signal to display? :D) nnext step try new cpu?

Edit: after 3h no result ,same problem...

i think CPU is main problem

VaanClancy
Level 7
Today i buy new cpu (nothing changed), then tomorrow i go turn back motherboard.....

HiVizMan
Level 40
Thank you - and I am sorry that you have had a problem motherboard.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

VaanClancy
Level 7
No problem ,i am glad for your help, thanks a lot for your time