cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel Management Engine Driver 9.0.2.1345 WHQL availible now

R4E3960X
Level 10
There is a new Intel Management Engine Driver 9.0.2.1345 WHQL available 😮

Inside this package I was found that the LMS version was update to 9.0.0.1323 instead of 9.0.0.1310 the old one I'd post in first page.

The old Intel Management Engine 9.0.0.1310 WHQL driver has 9.0.0.1310 LMS Version

The new Intel Management Engine 9.0.2.1345 WHQL driver has 9.0.0.1323 LMS Version

Everyone can download here :: http://downloadmirror.intel.com/22596/eng/MEI_allOS_1.5M_FW_9.0.2.1345_PV.exe 😮

Greeting all 😮
Intel driver team now prepare its driver for Ivy Bridge E Core i7 4960X 4930K and 4820K. Good news for X79's users.
Intel Core i7 3960X 😮 C2 SR0KF 😮 @3.3GHz ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME BIOS 3602 03/15/2013 16 GB GSKILL ZL 9-9-9-24-1T @1600MHz Quad Channel HIS HD7979 1050MHz GPU 1500MHz DDR5 120GB OCZ VERTEX 3 SATA 6Gbps ASUS 24X DVD Corsair AX750 WINDOWS 8 PRO X64 6.2.9200.16384 RELEASE😮
43 REPLIES 43

xmanrigger
Level 12
Please excuse my ignorance, but could somebody explain what exactly the IME does and what ? And what people are trying to flash. I know it is something else, but sounds like flashing the mobo BIOS or FW. Is this how to recover a corrupt BIOS if issues? Update FW?

Again, please excuse my ignorance.
GUTS: ROG Strix Z490-A / i9-10850 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000mhz / WD Black 1TB M.2 - 2TB Ki...

WATER: EK Velocity Strike - CPU / EK-Quantum Vector - GPU / 2X Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 360 Radiators / XSPC Photon Rez / D5 Pump / DISTILLED WATER + Silver Coil

xmanrigger wrote:
Please excuse my ignorance, but could somebody explain what exactly the IME does and what ? And what people are trying to flash. I know it is something else, but sounds like flashing the mobo BIOS or FW. Is this how to recover a corrupt BIOS if issues? Update FW?

Again, please excuse my ignorance.

The IME is the firmware of the PCH..it controls several things in the PCH including thermal stuff etc. It is also what provides the ability to tweak some settings on the fly from the OS (provided the ME driver is also installed).

CodeRush's great FTK toolkit is based on Intel's fpt tools and can (with proper use) repair corruption in the ME region or the Descriptor region of the SPI flash that you can't normally recover from via just reflashing the UEFI firmware.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:
The IME is the firmware of the PCH..it controls several things in the PCH including thermal stuff etc. It is also what provides the ability to tweak some settings on the fly from the OS (provided the ME driver is also installed).

CodeRush's great FTK toolkit is based on Intel's fpt tools and can (with proper use) repair corruption in the ME region or the Descriptor region of the SPI flash that you can't normally recover from via just reflashing the UEFI firmware.

Thank you very kindly sir. Is there any need for me to do this having no issues at this point? I am getting decent clocks and temps on my 3930K. Will this benefit?

Also, I realize the IMC is on die now, but will it help increase the chances the IMC will run memory at higher frequencies (above 2133mhz)?
GUTS: ROG Strix Z490-A / i9-10850 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000mhz / WD Black 1TB M.2 - 2TB Ki...

WATER: EK Velocity Strike - CPU / EK-Quantum Vector - GPU / 2X Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 360 Radiators / XSPC Photon Rez / D5 Pump / DISTILLED WATER + Silver Coil

xmanrigger wrote:
Thank you very kindly sir. Is there any need for me to do this having no issues at this point? I am getting decent clocks and temps on my 3930K. Will this benefit?

If you have no issues then there's no real need to do anything:)

Also, I realize the IMC is on die now, but will it help increase the chances the IMC will run memory at higher frequencies (above 2133mhz)?

No. If you're limited by a weak IMC on a CPU sample, the only thing you can do about it is try another CPU sample. Or you can try reducing the CPU clock, sometimes that will allow higher RAM clock but at these RAM speeds that tradeoff is never worth it in terms of real performance (unless you're trying to break a RAM clock record heh:)).
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.