cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hero 7 vcore setting problem

okkaido
Level 7
Hi all, im new member and i apologize to my bad english because I'm a Italian who does not speak English well.

I state that I have installed the 0904 bios version.

I have a problem with the new z97 hero 7 with setting the vcore and now I will try to explain the problem.

In overclock case when i try to modify vcore setting the first time me it does change, but for subsequent changes do not accept me more and I have to load the default bios setting and redo all my settings because the bios does not accepct any change for the vcore.

This is very incredibible for this motherboard.

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Thank you all in advance for the help
5 REPLIES 5

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello there - I wonder if you have a bad bios flash? Could you please re-flash your bios using the USB bios flashback method.

Once you have done so test your system out. I assume that you are pressing F10 when you are done with your bios OCing.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

okkaido
Level 7
I have flashed with ez utilty from asus bios.
In the bios 0904 when i try to set vcore variation or i press the f10 button or i press "save and exit" the final result is all the time that asus bios not save my setting until i load the default setting of the bios.

Ok i try to flash the bios through flashbach and let you know ASAP

HiVizMan
Level 40
Cheers mate will check back in a little while.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Solved. I used the - and + keys and the changes this time took me all.
Whereas before I I used to set the number directly from keyboard, and i press ENTER, in this case the changes ar not effect.

Thancks to all.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Just pleased you are sorted.