cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Getting Actual Release Date for Maximus V Formula in India

sangzeel
Level 7
Its been a long time since you guys have launched the MVF boards all over. But here in India it's still not available(only MVGene). Here whole market is under control of distibutors and they are simply destroying the reputation of all the brands among the gamers and enthusiasts. I'm continuously asking about this board from distributor and they were just passing the same answer that it's been shipped from Tiawan and will reach here in few weeks/days. Today they said they don't even know anything about Maximus V Formula board they were talking about Maximus V Gene(W*F []{}# u F*****G K*****G Me?), are they f*****g deaf? Asus-India has already announced in public about MVE and Formula. But everything is still like all paper work with no results. Even If one try to get the board(s) from outside of the country they will refuse to provide the warranty, that's for sure. It's a pretty much screwed situation for me and many others who are still waiting for this board to launch here. Root of the problem is that there are just way too many people involve for making any decision here and all of them just trying to make as much profit they can. They don't care about what anyone is asking for, they only bring and focus on hardware(s) with larger demands like low, mid end(market) and ignoring the rest(clear the old stock first then bring new ones). Is there's anything ASUS(Global) can do directly on indirectly to ask/push them to launch the boards or atlease made them available on request? Distribution networks monopoly ruining the brands image and pissing the consumers to the core(sorry for using harsh words but that's true).

Maximus V Extreme was announced on 18th July 2012 and Formula on 2nd August 2012 here. But nothing available in reality.-(
AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X | TUF B450M-PRO GAMING | MSI CORE FROZR L Cooler | VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C18 Memory Kit — Black | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Founders Edition | Samsung 970 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Intel 520 SSD 120GB | WD Black SATA III 2TB, WD Black SATA III 1TB | LG 27UK650, Dell UltraSharp U2410f | Bose Companion 2 Series III | Xbox One HS | Corsair AX850 | Corsair Obsidian 350D | CORSAIR K55 RGB | Logitech G300S (QCK) | Windows 10 Pro (OEM)
17 REPLIES 17

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Is there an FB page for ASUS India? if there is, send them a message and see if they know what's going on

sangzeel
Level 7
Thanks man. Found their page and posted my query. Let's hope they provide something usefull.

P.S: I don't think they ever respond to any comment(s) there. Looks more like an advertisement page without any Asus representative monitoring anything. AsusIndia sux.-(
AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X | TUF B450M-PRO GAMING | MSI CORE FROZR L Cooler | VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C18 Memory Kit — Black | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Founders Edition | Samsung 970 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Intel 520 SSD 120GB | WD Black SATA III 2TB, WD Black SATA III 1TB | LG 27UK650, Dell UltraSharp U2410f | Bose Companion 2 Series III | Xbox One HS | Corsair AX850 | Corsair Obsidian 350D | CORSAIR K55 RGB | Logitech G300S (QCK) | Windows 10 Pro (OEM)

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Well here's hoping they reply to you mate, good luck 🙂

sangzeel
Level 7
Thank you.-)

MeanBruceROG
Level 11
This is not good at all, how do we get Sangzeel his M5F? Can it be shipped from the US directly to you? Let me know bro, I will ship you one from Amazon or Newegg you just find a secure place to receive it into your hands without any hassles or restrictions, so please do that first.
Maximus Obsidious “Max”
Chassis : CaseLabs M8
PSU : Corsair Platinum AX860 (Seasonic) w/Corsair Gen2 AX Cables
CPU : Intel 3770k 4.2GHz Vcore 1.282 Delta T=2.5C at idle
RAM : Corsair Dominator GT 2133Mhz 2X4GB kit
Mobo : Asus Maximus V Extreme (you and me baby)
GPU : Asus 6870 DirectCU (Asus GTX780 5GB Coming Soon) 😛
Cooling : H100i Sanyo-Denki San Ace 120(x6)
Internal SSDs : Intel 520 120GB(x2) RAID0

MeanBruceROG wrote:
This is not good at all, how do we get Sangzeel his M5F? Can it be shipped from the US directly to you? Let me know bro, I will ship you one from Amazon or Newegg you just find a secure place to receive it into your hands without any hassles or restrictions, so please do that first.

Thanks for help bro you are such a nice guy. I live in Delhi, there would be no issue in receiving any hardware here. I regularly buy items from US from eBay, amazon ect. But only issue with board is that it is a very delicate hardware. Which is eventually stopping me to get one without the warranty support from Asus(here) and they clearly said(on phone) to me that they can't provide warranty and support for any mainboard purchased from outside of India. Asus have all the boards here other than Maximus V Formula/Extreme and nobody care to tell or share on what actually causing the delay here. Which is really frustrating.

Just recived an mail from Asus Product Manager:

Dear Mr.******,

Thank You for the feedback.

ASUS India is not able to get allocation for Maximus V Extreme for a while
now, that’s why the delay. However, We did have some quantity of Maximus V
Formula coming last week. Please let us know your contact details. I will
ask somebody from the distributor's HQ side to call you and update on the
price.

Best Regards.

Amit *******
Product Manager - Mid & High-End Motherboards
Asus Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai **.
Cell Phone: **********
Direct: (91) 2* **********
Board: (91) 2* **********

For Queries / Comments / Suggestions: reachus@asus.com

HiVizMan
Level 40
Good to hear they responded.

Keep us informed how it goes Sangzeel and huge respect to Bruce.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Indeed this is great to hear for you Sangzeel..though it sucks you'll still have to wait longer.

sangzeel
Level 7
Yeah waiting sux and killing me. But we all went through this.-) I just have to wait a bit longer than everyone else but I think it will be worth waiting for this board.-)