cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event 219 \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1

rosefire
Level 7
Hi,

As best as I can tell, neither the RIVBE support disk nor the latest drivers in the ASUS downloads include a driver that the Windows Driver Foundation can load for this ACPI\PNP0A0A device. Where can the driver be found (or what needs to be fixed so the driver will load) so I can eliminate this error found in my Windows 8.1 system event log after a clean install?

Thanks in advance. 🙂 -K
Future PicPlatform.......Rampage VI Extreme Encore / i9-10940x
Memory.........G.Skill F4-4266C17Q-32GTZR 32GB Kit
Graphics ......Radeon Pro Vega 56
Boot Drive.....2X Intel 380GB, 905P M.2 SSD
Storage........2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 SSD
Cooling........MCP355 Pump, Swiftech SKF Block, EK360 60mm Radiator

12 REPLIES 12

You get this driver from installing the ASUS chipset drivers for your motherboard or system support site. For example, the Rampage IV Extreme motherboard current drivers for W10x64 are chipset_v10_1_2_8_WHQL_X99 and MEI_Consumer_V11051189. If you encounter issues installing these, uninstall all your MS Visual C++ runtimes and try again. After rebooting you may also want to update your USB drivers from the same support page, such as asmedia_usb3_V116351 in my sample here. Lastly, make sure the service for windows foundation driver is set to automatic.

dpoverlord
Level 8
Anyone fix this? I have the same issue in windows 10
The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&0.

Mack023
Level 9

My problem is fixed by checking for windows update.