cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did ASUS withdraw all newer BIOS versions??

Nahrga
Level 10
I can't seem to find any newer BIOS versions than version 2012 for my VII Ranger:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VII_RANGER/HelpDesk_Download/

Same goes for VII Hero. Did ASUS withdraw these BIOS versions?

Thanks in advance 🙂
145 REPLIES 145

modreck
Level 7
My gives me error with EZ windows update so bad we go.

Puffnstuff
Level 10
Each time I try to use 2601 in either the ez flash bios utility or the ez update utility I get an error message. There's definitely something wrong with the bios file.
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master, AMD 3900X, EVGA 360 aio, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z Neo, Samsung 970 Pro NVME 512gb, WD Black NVME 1 TB, Crucial MX500 2tb, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP!, EVGA Nu Audio, CM HAF 932

modreck
Level 7
Finally I will give ......... Asus and go to something else, and ready because it is not normal a popular home and asus have these problems

mluppov
Level 7
There is one interesting detail. If you will compare stated UEFI size to real one, then you will notice that these are completely different. Stated - 5.68 MBytes, real - 8MBytes. I think there should be no more doubts about wrong or corrupted file. Previous UEFI (like 2401) have correct size.

modreck
Level 7
mluppov, I agree with you mate, I have the other bios before they disappeared and are 5.68 MBytes as much, so wait for asus people who realize and settle it

Raja
Level 13
Thread closed due to abusive posts (i have removed the main ones). Any more posts like this on the forum will result in permanent bans. Applies to all - especially main antagonists Piemad and mluppov. Calling someone retarded or using expletives is not allowed.

Taiwan and other regions of the world are on holiday today - not going to spend my weekend tidying up your abusive posts.