Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a BIOS with new Intel & Asmedia ROMs

jezjohnson
Level 10
Both these roms have been out for quite a while now on station-drivers.com :-

RSTe Rom - 3.0.1.1370
Asmedia Rom - 0.95

Can Shamino or anyone else get these into a BIOS package so we can try them?
3 REPLIES 3

DooRules
Level 10
I have the 1201 bios with the 1370 rom , no idea what asmedia rom though. No issues at all. If you like I can email it to you, not sure if it can be attached to a pm.
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K

1201 with new rom in this thread which is kept upto date pretty much with all the latest drivers.:)

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
1201 with new rom in this thread which is kept upto date pretty much with all the latest drivers.:)

You know I tried to install a RAID from Asmedia, I read the instructions manual for my RIVE mobos and I keep getting system failure...

I'm trying to install a hitachi 320GB and a hitachi 1TB HDD and then my PC case has an optional to install a internal laptop SSHD Momentus XT 500GB... in the external PC case...

Although I regret of not purchasing a 750GB Momentus XT SSHD cos I noticed my 3gb read speed for my 320GB and 1 TB the Win 7 system profile says my hard disk is too slow... But I read that 1TB HHD helps create a bigger Virtual Memory. (Especially I made another mistake lol... purchased a Kingston 2400mhz for 8GB when I can see the difference that 16GB RAM would help me multi-task multiple windows and applications...) I can probably purchase another 2400mhz 8GB kit to make it 16GB but I read in forums that I require a different kit of RAMs if I'd want my mobo to read the others instead of identical that wont be able to read it at all...

And that today... of me admitting of being a novice of my first custom build RIG gives me an enlightenment (or more simplified version... error of my ways...) lmao
ASUS Entheustic <3r MOBO RIG: First RIG first custom built myself...
Antec Darkfleet-80 (Antec said it's a new Full Tower ATX.. and also said copied from other ATX..) / Rampage 4 Extreme / Intel i7-3820 (hope to upgrade to i7-3960X but cannot afford on budget atm...) / EVGA 560 Ti OC 256-bit 1GB 4-way SLI Kingston XMP 8 GB 2400 mhz DDR3 / Cool Masters 1000w PSU / Phantek European design Heatsink for LGA 2011 /ASUS Blu-ray Drive / Seagate SSHD 500GB Momentus XT Win 7 64-bit Ultimate / AutoCad2000