cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSOD Network Drivers? ndis.sys

ajkid93
Level 7
So i am having similar problems to many of the other owners. When ever I watch video streams or download things I get a BSOD and says that ndis.sys is causing it. Many people have said the Crosshair IV beta drivers fixed the issue. However, it hasn't, for me at least. I have tried both drivers found on intel's site and also all of the drivers found at asus. I guess I will have to get a new network card, but you guys should get this sorted out, since it was a problem with the crosshair IV and this is one of your most valuable motherboards. I just don't want to have to spend anymore money since I bought a GTX 590 and this mobo.
31 REPLIES 31

Raja
Level 13

I started to download FEAR from steam and 2 mins after it started I got another blue screen.

ajkid93 wrote:
I started to download FEAR from steam and 2 mins after it started I got another blue screen.

Is that with the driver I linked above?

Did you uninstall the other driver properly?

That should fix it.

If it does not the issue may lie in system stability. Can you pass Prime95 etc?

-Raja

ajkid93
Level 7
My systems stable and internet works fine for the most part. However, I still get blue screens when I download torrents or things that require high bandwidth.

EAC
Level 7
Is that with the beta driver Raja linked? In device manager, the driver should be listed as version 11.7.32.1003.

ajkid93
Level 7
thats with the one he linked, though i still do get bsods when downloading games and torrents, but I can at least play online games now.

Raja
Level 13
I'll forward this to HQ.

They might ask me for a full system config list - all parts, BIOS version etc.

Out of interest which BIOS version are you using??

-Raja

ajkid93
Level 7

Raja
Level 13
Ok cool. Might be worth listing full system configuration and parts as HQ will undoubtedly ask me for the info.

-Raja