cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boot up message

viper12
Level 7
hi everyone, ijust want to ask a question here if it is posible to remove messages in boot up because i dont like it...like

asus rampage iii formula, corsair dominator 12gb,intel i7 960,cooler master v8,nividia geforce 650 2gb,
8 REPLIES 8

Area_66
Level 11
what exactly you want to remove ?

chrsplmr
Level 18
Welcome to ROG.
What messeges ? The initial white on black screen? Post?

That wouldn't be a good idea even if it were possible.
You could always wait 20 seconds .. then turn on the monitor..c.

Nodens
Level 16
Post messages are not visible if you have the Full screen logo option on. Also Option ROM messages don't show up if you set "Keep Current" unless the OpRom forces them.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Possible enable "Fast Boot" or something like that? That skips some of the POST self-tests, which print to the display.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

thanks for your quick reply guys...i cant explain it very will because im just new in computer..first it will display the asus gamers logo then it will come up like this " Marvel not detected "some like that and the second message is "device not detected and so on ..and thats the time will come up the second gamers logo,,,,but i will try later to post a picture or video,

Nodens
Level 16
You're talking about Option ROM messages. If you are not using hte Marvell controller, disable it. If you're using it then set "Keep Current" instead of "Force BIOS".
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:
You're talking about Option ROM messages. If you are not using hte Marvell controller, disable it. If you're using it then set "Keep Current" instead of "Force BIOS".

Thanks for your reply...can you please give me instruction how to disable that...

its ok now guys thanks for the help,,,i just disable the j micron controller...