cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bios update

LOUISAROG
Level 7
The updates to the bios of the motherboard CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z, serve you the CROSSHAIR V FORMULA motherboard and if so, which version is more stable:)
4 REPLIES 4

TheNerdBench
Level 10
Greetings,

It is a bit difficult to answer you question as there is a variety of hardware out there as well as "how" you use your system.

I don't do any overclocking so I have been using 1901 without any issues so for me it has been stable.

I believe others that are "over clocking" their system are using 1501 (HizVizMan can you confirm).

Hope this gives you a little insight...you can also search the forum to see what issues may exist with 1501, 1701, etc

Maybe post your system specs to see if anyone knows of an issue with a specific BIOS version and let's say for example a touch graphics card 🙂

Keep us posted on your progress.

[/HR]
For trouble-shooting tips see my blog at:

[/HR]
http://thenerdbench.blogspot.com/p/bench-testing.html

[/HR]
MB: Crosshair V Formula-Z • CPU: FX-8350 • GPU: Asus Matrix R9 280x • RAM: 8GB of Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer (1866)• PSU: Thermaltake DPS Thoughpower 750 Watt • CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio Advanced • Keyboard: TT Sports Challanger Ultimate • Mouse: TT Sports Black Element • Case: Thermaltake GT Level 10

[/HR]

LOUISAROG
Level 7
you give me answer for the fomula Z v crosshair motherboard,

I need to motherboard crosshair v formula, a bios the most stable

darkage
Level 11
you cant use the Z bios with the "normal" formula i have the old "normal" formula and i just use the last bios posted by asus with no problems at all

skellattarr
Level 10
you can get it here http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Crosshair%20V%20Formula&p=1&s=24&os=30&hashedid...
amd ryzen 9 3950x
CROSSHAIR Viii hero
Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case