cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B350-F STRIX; Error in Event Viewer when overclocking. (Power Event ID 35). Anyone ?

Trender
Level 7
I wonder if anyone have this problem. Could you guys check your Windows Event Viewer?
When Overclocking, even tho my system is stable, on bootup if you check Windows events viewer, i get this error: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power event ID 35, only on boot up and when OCing, if I remove overclock I don't get it, anyone else?

"Performance power management features on processor 1 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware."
3 REPLIES 3

celab
Level 7
did you install the latest amd 17.30 chipset drivers for you board ? you can choose a ryzen profile in the power profile settings of win10. do so and see how it goes
Orwell was an optimist

I have same issue this, and i research online and follow thread
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/windows-7-random-restart-eve...

Now, i run all stock and config follow thread. If some next days, the black screen not happen. I will oc late, and continue monitoring

celab wrote:
did you install the latest amd 17.30 chipset drivers for you board ? you can choose a ryzen profile in the power profile settings of win10. do so and see how it goes

This ^.
Or try the full power power plan, or however it was called.