cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B350-F Rear audio problem

Reline
Level 7
Recently I built a new PC and after a few days noticed that my audio from the rear jack got a little louder and when something was playing from the right channel or left you can hear static noise in the opposite channel. When I plugged my headphones in the front panel jack the problem wasn't there. The problem didn't seem to be there the first 2 days.
4 REPLIES 4

CornFlakes
Level 7
Can confirm that. I THINK it's a driver problem and not a hardware failure but this is just what i guess

I don't really know what to do. I think i will return it and get the same board again to double check it

CornFlakes wrote:
Can confirm that. I THINK it's a driver problem and not a hardware failure but this is just what i guess

I don't really know what to do. I think i will return it and get the same board again to double check it

Thought so too. Let me know if the problem is it there on the new board.

celab
Level 7
try new audio drivers from the webside and let me know as well if it fixed it ! thx !
Orwell was an optimist

update on this? had same issue with my board, when I set option to "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously" no sound coming out from the rear port, and it wont detect any speaker or headphone i plugged in, it only works when I set it to "make from and rear output devices playback the same audio stream".

I works fine before, all of a sudden there was a static noise and the sound got really loud, after that I no longer getting notification when I plugged in to it.