cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Strix x370-f gaming QVL memory

MaRcIuPT
Level 7
hello, so I have this board new with ryzen 1700 and the 2x8gb f4-3200c14d-16gtzkw that is in QVL rated 3200mhz. Well it can't.
I tested with fresh Windows 10 install, latest bios, 1.35v manual and 3200mhz and even with 3.0ghz cpu speed it's not stable. realbench fails right away.
with 2933mhz memory and overclock cpu 3.6ghz I can run it sometime. don't know how much but with same settings and memory to 3200mhz fails almost instant.
and the bug that shows 9ºC in every software.
so.... what do I do?
4 REPLIES 4

vlmaca
Level 7
+1 ... cannot run my RAMs on their XMP profile and I have the temperature bug too (0°C in my case)... setting the CPU 1.80V Voltage to 1.90V somehow moves the temperature but it's not ok ... I would also like to know what to do please ...

vlmaca wrote:
+1 ... cannot run my RAMs on their XMP profile and I have the temperature bug too (0°C in my case)... setting the CPU 1.80V Voltage to 1.90V somehow moves the temperature but it's not ok ... I would also like to know what to do please ...

Well I got my new kit f4-3200c14d-16gtzko (the same but orange color) and it seems to hold it's rated speed @cl14 even with the cpu @3.7 no blue screen yet. stressed with memtest64 for 5minutes. and some games. enough for me

edit: I forgot to say now I'm using 1st slot and 3rd slot for ram. I was using 2nd and 4th because of the cooler. I had time and rotated the cooler. maybe it's because of that...

Is everyone still having the same issue with the x370f and the cpu multiplier going to 15.5x *when docp is enabled?
I have the 1700 and have updated to the latest bios and have this problem *