cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus rog strix x370 not able to show correct temperatures for the cpu in windows 10

unexpectedat144
Level 7
Hello I have a problem with my second motherboard of the asus rog strix x370 I send the first one back because it wasn't able to show right temperatures under windows in the bios it's showing the right temperatures with my second board for the ryzen 1700x ,which I also send back and for a other 1700x.I updated my bios from the version 808 from the preinstalled bios version I also rolled back to check if it helps to use the older bios version but it didn't.Today I updated to the bios version 809 I even cleared the cmos that was my last hope and it's still showing me uncorrect temperatures for the cpu.I don't know what I could do else to solve the problem .

46 REPLIES 46

Hi guys,
how about bios 810 ? Does it help with temperature issue or is 9001 still needed? Did u try?

Thanks

vlmaca wrote:
Hi guys,
how about bios 810 ? Does it help with temperature issue or is 9001 still needed? Did u try?

Thanks

http://imgur.com/a/okRj8

unexpectedat1440p wrote:
my Ethernet adapter keeps loosing connection didn't happen before the special bios we got ;(
So changed the driver for the Ethernet Adapter working better now hope it stays like this 😄

it was router fault not bios all good 😄

Legolas
Level 9
If it works for people, it should be okay to update.
Sincerely,
Legolas

Yep, just installed it and cpu temps are where they should be now (32c IDLE and 53c LOAD).

Hopefully Asus can roll this into an official release before long so others don't run into this issue. Beyond this 1 temp issue, the Strix x370 has been a great board!

Puckducker wrote:
Yep, just installed it and cpu temps are where they should be now (32c IDLE and 53c LOAD).

Hopefully Asus can roll this into an official release before long so others don't run into this issue. Beyond this 1 temp issue, the Strix x370 has been a great board!

So the newest bios is working great stuff is fixed and the option to turn Sense Mi Skew off or on and you don#t have to set the ram voltage manual to 1.35v for faster ram speed 🙂

unexpectedat1440p wrote:
So the newest bios is working great stuff is fixed and the option to turn Sense Mi Skew off or on and you don#t have to set the ram voltage manual to 1.35v for faster ram speed 🙂

what is the "newest" bios??