cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS MAXIMUS V EXTREME how to disable integrated graphics through bios?

Bishey
Level 7
Hi,

The thread says it all I want to disable the IGPU through the bios as it conflicts with nvidia drivers and causing me a blank screen on my TV all the time and the only work around is to go into bios then exit and for some magical reason it loads.

I can disable it through windows but that's a temporary workaround as some reason or the other it ends up back on and we are having the same frustrating issue all over again happens with windows 7, 8.1 & 10 this is so frustrating as it makes everything takes forever when installing fresh windows as I have to go in and out of bios after every restart

Please help!!!

P.s I've searched the threads and read about a system configuration option under advanced I can't find it in my bios I genuinely don't think it exists.
Please tell me it's just me being dumb or overlooking something cos it's should not be conflicting with my 980ti.

System specs:
I5 3570k
16gb ram
Nvidia gtx 980ti
ASUS maximus v extreme
1 REPLY 1

Nate152
Hello Bishey

Welcome to the ROG forum.

You are correct, to disable the igpu, in the bios go to advanced tab, system agent configuration, graphics configuration, there you can select primary gpu pcie.