cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone need any ROG Expander boards?

KILLER_K
Level 10
I know a good many has been asking about them in here. Splave has 2 new sealed for$100 a piece. So i thought i would pass it along to everyone here.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?273221-2x-ROG-Expander-boards

You will have to be a member there to view it. But if you are not, just sign up and buy them then. Also this has nothing to do with me. I'm just trying to pass the info along. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Area_66
Level 11
Hi, I'm member on XS, and I can't see the pics, since I'm interested , may be you can PM me some info

KILLER_K
Level 10
Pm'd you the picture he had posted. Thanks

Retired
Not applicable
So, he is trying to sell of the units he got for free at the Formula X event?

Six Foot Ginger wrote:
So, he is trying to sell of the units he got for free at the Formula X event?

Yes i would image so. But the truth is everyone does it. If you got something for a good price, then you aren't going to sell it for that price. As you are going to make money off it. Just the way the world works.

Retired
Not applicable
just haven't seen anyone come back to the forums to unload it before, oh well

Retired
Not applicable
Thats fine, we know it will happen from Formula X. product is the trade off for attending. they are free to do what they want with it, just cant sell in the rog forums

Area_66
Level 11
Brian is there a place I can purchase them, I check at Newegg and NCIX ( in Canada) they don't seems to have them.