cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite III fan control error -> uninstall use cleaner etc.(Raja closed thread)

MilpitasMetiche
Level 7
I'm behind the times. This relates to a 2013 thread although my build was completed in 2015. I'm getting a fan control error message that is coming from Ai Suite III. I read through the threads which mention this. I uninstalled the Suite. I downloaded the cleaner program mentioned by Raja. The cleaner program gave me the following two errors immediately.

Exception EOSError in module aaHMSvc.exe at 00000000. System Error. Code: 5. Access denied

Exception EOSError in module atkexComSvc.exe at 00000000. System Error. Code:5. Access denied.

So since the cleaner program failed to run, I used my virus program to clean the registry, downloaded the Suite from ASUS instead of using the installation disk that came with the motherboard and reinstalled the Ai Suite. The same errors reoccurred immediately.

All of this began after I installed the Ruby on Rails package from railsinstaller.org and my understanding is that the fan control error occurs after new software installations.

Does anyone have a suggestion? The motherboard is a VI Formula. The chip is a 4770. The fan is a Corsair Hyper N520. The op system is 8.1 full.
0 REPLIES 0