cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 and Windows 10

corndog1836
Level 7
the windows 10 compatibility checker states that th ASUS AI Suite 3 is NOT compatible with Windows 10 AND WILL NOT WORK. I hope this issue is being worked on...
10 REPLIES 10

Conners
Level 9
I personally, for one, would never allow ASUS AI Suite 3 to even see the inter workings of my build, on any OS format. JMO

why wouldn't you use it?

From my experience in general those types of programs are more trouble than their worth. In reference to overclocking, I have found that more often than not the program really over volts the system. Then all the other bloat ware is just fluff to me. But hey if that's you thing go for it.

I for one, prefer to manually set overclock setting manually in the bios.

Good luck either way you choose...

thanx.. I like fan expert and some of the monitoring stuff and your rite I can set overclock in software and have to lower voltages in bios. and I uninstall all the other bulls__t.

" From my experience in general those types of programs are more trouble than their worth. "

truth !
maximusVII Hero i74790K GTX770 G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB_2400MHz Samsung SSD 840pro Seidon 120XL

I'm using the preview & asus suite 3 no issues at all

Praz
Level 13

thanx

nitroburn
Level 7
I have AI Suite 3 installed and the windows 10 update readiness check said all drivers and applications were fine.