cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off RGB permanently (RTX 4090)

NiQ
Level 7

Regarding this model -

ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 4090 OC Edition 24GB GDDR6X | Graphics Card | ASUS Global

I'm looking for a way to completely turn the RGB off in way that won't surprisingly turn back on, even temporarily when the computer is booting. This is extremely important due to epilepsy.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Fabled
Level 7

Hi, There's been a while since you made this post. And you might have found the solution already. But i just ended up here after googling for this exact issue. I just got my RTX 4090 TUF Gaming and wanted to disable the RGB, tried armoury crate with aura and so on, but nothing worked, the card doesn't seem to be supported.

So what i did was to just pull out the RGB cable on the 4090 card itself. It's next to another pin that i assume is cables going to the fans, On the GPU motherboard it says LED next to the cable. I just unplugged it and LED was off.

For those that might find this post in the future to fix the same thing, the led cable is on the opposite side of the card as the 12-pin connector, so you might have to remove the card and take it out of the case to reach it.